Need Cash??

WordLinx - Get Paid To Click

Friday, September 25

Be The Centerpiece...Not The Wallflower!!!!!

Have you bloomed lately? Don’t wait until Spring to shed the comforter that keeps you asleep in the bud " quit waiting " start breaking ground. What’s the story you are waiting to be, the Super Power you have been hiding, the Seed you haven’t watered, the calls you failed to make, the person you forgot to tell them you love them. What is the next step you haven’t taken? Is there a Wild Flower in you waiting to Blossom.
"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen." Michael Jordan.
Keeping a positive attitude is not always easy, especially when it seems that no one around you has a positive attitude. Have you ever listened to the people standing next to you in the check out line at the grocery store, the bank, a concert, football games, and parking lots? They are all complaining about something (the cost, line too slow, no parking spots, kids, spouse, economy, gas). They all know what they don’t want, but they are never sure what they do want.
How are you supposed to keep a smile on your face and a positive attitude when all the negative talk is happening around 24/7?
One of the keys to keeping a positive attitude is always remember your WHY. WHY did you start doing what you are doing, your job, marriage or business? If the reason you are doing these is strong, then you will be able to stay positive, because you know what you want the end to look like.
We are powerful. We are powerful, because our thoughts are powerful. Our thoughts are everything we see, hear, taste, touch and smell. Everything we do or ever will do " and thoughts manifest everything we have or will have on this plane of existence. Our thoughts create all of our results, positive, negative or boring.
If you do not know why you are doing something maybe you are doing it because your parents told to"they wanted you to become a doctor, dentist or work the family business. If you no longer have a passion to complete it, what do you do at that point?
I think the first thing you should ask yourself is " "Am I in a slump?" or "Am I in down time?" or "Have I lost my passion?" or "Did I never really find the passion for what I felt was my passion?" Maybe it was some one else’s passion or dream.
It maybe time for you to realize you really do not have a real passion to continue with for the rest of your life. It is time to set aside time for you to re-evaluate what your dreams are. Remember you have only one life to live, so what’s the point of living it doing things you hate or dislike.
You will be amazed how negative thoughts and attitudes can change into positive attitudes if you become clear on your "WHY".
Right at the present time I am enjoying a beautiful clear day in Williamsburg, VA. Five months ago I sold my house and started living my WHY. I plan to purchase an RV and travel and see the world. My income opportunity allows me to follow my dream. I am able to earn money anywhere, anytime, anyplace. I am helping people change their life styles by making their annual income their monthly income. -Arvind786

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

Friends